SECONDS & SUPPLIES SALE VENDOR INFORMATION
Vendors selling products or materials and equipment used in the following media only:
Drawing / Printmaking / Painting / Encaustic / Photography / Other paper-based or 2D work
Fiber / Leather
Metal / Jewelry / Blacksmithing
Wood / Furniture
Booths and tables are available first come first serve upon registration confirmation. If all booths are full, you will be placed on the waitlist.
BEFORE MARCH 31, 2023: Open to current Maine Crafts Association Members
10′ x 10′ Table Booth Space $80
10′ x 10′ Shared Table Booth Space $80
AFTER MARCH 31, 2023: Open to all Maine artists
10′ x 10′ Table Booth Space $90
10′ x 10′ Shared Table Booth Space $90
You will be invoiced for your booth space after we receive your registration.
Click here to learn more about becoming a member of MCA.
A few more details…
- There will be a designated area for FREE items
- There will be a designated area for large equipment, vendors please note your large equipment display needs on the registration form!
And a few rules and regs…
- Vendors must bring their own tables
- Only sell items from your own studio
- Only sell art/craft related items (not household, not full-price products from your line)
- Vendors required to be present all day (9am – 3pm)
- Vendors process their own sales and collect sales tax as required
- Rain date is scheduled for 6/18…we will monitor the weather and be in touch
- Please plan to take your own trash
- Cancellation deadline for 50% refund: May 16, 2023 (no refunds post 5/16)
Email email@example.com with questions.